Study Transport & Logistics In Ukraine
Our department was founded in 2007 when the research institute of transport technologies was divided into two departments.
The department consists of four chairs that have been working for over 35 years and three of them are graduate. There are research laboratories at the department. Three graduate chairs have post-graduate courses and doctorate. There also functions the Specialized academic council which deals with theses defending on Doctor’s degree and Ph.D theses at the specialities “Industrial Transport’ and ‘Railway Rolling Stock’. The department has enough potential for training highly qualified specialists. There are 80% of teachers with scientific degrees and honourary titles in the teaching staff of the department, namely 4 Doctors and 38 Candidates of Technical Sciences. So, there are all conditions at the department that allow to train well-qualified specialists who are able to solve complicated technical and technological problems of transport.
Nowadays new educational technologies are being introduced into the process of education. Our department trains specialists according to four specialities and six specialization fields. Education received at the department is a firm base for your future career. People choose their specialities for the whole life and it means that each person should take the choice of profession very seriously.
The total number of students studying at the department is 1,030 people (full-time course – 750, correspondence course – 380). At the department, the Head of which is Doctor of Technical Sciences Nechayev Hryhoriy Ivanovych, are trained specialists able to solve problems connected with: planning; management of financial and transport streams in local, long-distance and international transportations; operation of motor, railway, pipe-line and special kinds of transport, mobile trains, rolling stock; development of urban and industrial transport.
Special attention is paid to research activities. The main courses of research works are technological improvement of the work of transport at the enterprises of Ukraine, elaboration of technological processes, of logistic service of storage facilities, of coordination of spur-tracks with connecting stations, certification of spur-tracks, technical appraisal of permanent resources of lift-and-carry and boiler equipment, improvement of mobile railway and motor stocks, improvement of pipe-line transport, creation of water-coal and powdered fuel and resource preserving technology on transport. Students are also involved in these works.
Ask for more info
List of popular courses
- Study Economics In Ukraine
- Study Journalism In Ukraine
- Study Mechanical Engineering In Ukraine
- Study Management In Ukraine
- Study Philosophy In Ukraine
- Study Law in Ukraine
- Study Computer Science In Ukraine
- Study Philology In Ukraine
- Study Electrical Engineering In Ukraine
- Study Rail Engineering In Ukraine
- Study Natural Science In Ukraine
- Study Logistics in Ukraine
- Study Nanotechnology & Nano Electronics In Ukraine
- Study System Engineering In Ukraine
- Study Informatics In Ukraine
- Study Marketing In Ukraine
- Study Electronics In Ukraine
- Study Technology In Ukraine
- Study Petroleum Engineering In Ukraine
- Study Oil & Gas In Ukraine
- Study Aeronautical Engineering In Ukraine